Some people say that EMS is for couch potatoes. I do not agree with them!
It’s been a long a time since I’ve started to pay attention to my health and be more active and I am always hearing the same question: “Why the hell do you need to go the gym? You don’t need to lose weight…” My dearies, gym is not meant only for those who want to lose weight, but also for the slim ones who want to get toned and be fit, as yours truly. After more than 8 hours of sitting on a chair at the office, going to the gym is so rewarding.
I’ve also had the chance to test a new form of training – EMS. EMS is the acronym for Electrical Muscle Stimulation. Using the latest technology in electrical muscle activation, 20 minutes of this type of training are equal to 2 hours of heavy training at the gym and this comes as the biggest advantage for busy people who want to be fit. More than that, this technology is used to strengthen, tone and improve the muscles, and is also used for muscle rehabilitation, physiotherapy and medical purposes.
Let’s see the pros of this type of training:
- Full body training – you train even the muscles you don’t know about.
- Effective muscle building in a short time.
- Is more effective than conventional weight training.
- You only need 20 minutes of workout, two time a week to achieve the best results.
- The price – in my opinion, EMS training is expensive. But if you don’t have time to go to the gym, is ok to invest in this type of training.
Have you ever tried this kind of training? What do you think? Share your stories in the comment section below.